Anderson has a wide array of Gas and Wood Burning Fireplaces. Click on the Links below to find out more information about each.
- For when you are trying to add a gas fireplace where no fireplace currently is. Typically installed in a new house or during a renovation.
- Zero clearance wood burning fireplaces. Basically, a less expensive option for people looking to burn wood and currently do not have an existing fireplace
- Looking to get heat out of your existing fireplace. Find out more information about both gas and wood inserts.
- Love the ambiance of fire but hate the hassle of wood. This is the spot for you.
- The look of a real fireplace without the need of any venting. Can be added to any room at any time.
- Sick of looking at your brick fireplace. Find out how to dress it up with a new marble/granite surround and wooden mantel.